Thursday, October 31, 2013

OUR 2ND OPINION PROCESS BEGINS

October 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDOEWoBJNs

This is a Sunday, and my birthday!  My husband and I travelled to Jacksonville, FL to make sure we would be on time.  Our early morning appointment with Dr. Tatum at Mayo Clinic could not be missed.

Through the process of tests and evaluations, we stayed for a few days.  The meeting with Dr. Tatum offered the first appointment to meet Dr. Ricardo Hanel, my neurosurgeon.  So many prayers were being said by so many, at least thousands that I knew of, so many more that I did not know as well.  My involvement with so many Christians, churches, pastors, doctors, the pool of those who believed was becoming a sea of hope.  He had prepared this placement over so many years...I had just not totally realized it until now.

The future involvement placed with Dr. Hanel was already planned by Him!  Through so many prayers around the world, Dr. Hanel's gifts and purpose in life was on time!

I John 1:5-7
"And this is the message which we have heard from Him and announce unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.  If we say that we have fellowship with Him and walk in the darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

And these are the "very words" that were shared to me by so many of my brothers and sisters in Christ during their support of prayer.  In my own devotions every morning, I believed this truth!  His light was/is shining!!  He would "lighten" up our answers to prayer!  He's got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment