Wednesday, November 5, 2014

THE "SENSE" OF OBSESSIVE LOVE IN HIM

    HIS PATH OF LOVE CONTAINS HARDSHIP WITH HIS GRACE

The crux of changes in me, came the day I heard the Dr. say, "You have a brain tumor". I say it was a "crux", only because, God had been on a "back lash" in my life.  Now, He was letting me know,40 years was far too long to have kept him there.  This new journey was His Plan, and now I can say almost a year later...Thank You Father!  Thanking Him for bringing me back to His Love and Light through this change of my life.

Now, many will say that your neurological sense is either controlled by the scientific cells or it is God's creation of us is in His control.  The experience from the beginning of my treatment began with Doctors stating the "essence" of His Creation of us.  My family and I had prayed for the "gifted" Doctors we needed to contact.  His answer was to change a forgiven messed up me.

Can we really be too obsessed with HIM??  According to His Word, the answer is "no".
 Matthew 22:37 and 38 "Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with ALL your heart and with ALL your soul and with ALL your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment."

I have been reading "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan.  He is a pastor and takes the Bible seriously.  This book has helped me to understand better, the changes, the Lord has been making in me.  I love Him with all my heart. We are but a "wisp", His Plan for us, His children, has meaning for His Glory. As this author says, is what I have experienced from some; "You're crazy." "But I can't imagine devoting my life to a greater vision."

He has taken this "broken vessel" along a path to teach His greatest Love of His Son's perfect Gift.  Jesus laid down His Life for the imperfect me, through His Perfect selfless Love.  Grace...His Grace, that saved a wretch like me. It is not just about me...oh no...it is for All of His children.  He wants me to share this Love of His.  Forgiveness ...His great part of His Love...

It takes us to John 3:16 "For God so LOVED the World, that He gave HIS one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal (everlasting) life."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxWncNbaWoo

No comments:

Post a Comment