Friday, November 14, 2014

NAIVETY....A BEAUTIFUL AND RARE GIFT

Matthew 18:3 "He said unless you "change" and become like little children....you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven."



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPjljSC_1XE&index=9&list=PLa_0rl-N6O8iOBAplPqWtrZsSnuMPXt5T
NAIVETY......my thoughts have been encumbered by this word since last night...and “yes” to some extent I admit to being “naive”.
So looking this up...I found something that is similar to my own understanding of “naivety”: This was written by www.naivety.org...   I pray they do not mind my sharing it in my own notes...but giving them the credit for what part I feel compelled to show here.
“But I think it is unfair how naivety is taken hostage, as something that is always bad. Naivety is a beautiful and rare gift – present in every child and few adults.
For me, and the dictionaries, naivety is synonymous with being unsophisticated, lacking knowledge, be natural, intuitive, trust full, instinctive, open-minded, and imaginative. It follows, that such a mindset will get everyone in trouble at some point. It will fill your heart with love, betray you, take you down endless dead ends and waste your time over and over again. I have had countless disappointments in life already – as a result of naivety.

Yes, naivety can be our best friend and our worst enemy. I do not think we can control it, but maybe we can understand it. Perhaps we should just accept that naivety enriches our life in unpredictable ways – for good and for bad.
Our desire to avoid disappointment is dangerous, since that always involves a certain mistrust to naivety.”
So where do the Words of God take me to this....????  I would liken it to something Jesus said: 
Luke 18:17
Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
Matthew 18:3
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The thought of being naive opens up a “treasure” of sorts.  Idiopathic comes to mind here, because it is the “unknown”.  So in being naive....there is also an “idiopathic sense”.  If the treasure of hopes and dreams cannot be opened by a tender touch, then what do you suppose would happen?  NOTHING!


After my prayers this morning, I searched for other “music” that is being brought to date.  Other spirits searching to help this darkened “world”.  Are they naive?  I hope so! I hope and pray we never lose the “child like spirit” within us to open His Promised Treasures in Heaven.

Children bring the most promised part of “unconditional love” we can ever hope to experience in this world.  They don’t know the differences of color, creed, politics, theology, doctrines.....what they do know is the needs of their hunger, their thirst, the embrace of hearts, the smiles, the laughter, the tears and the “whisper” of harmony in life. The word "greed" has never entered their mind or heart.  I do believe Jesus wants us to know this “harmony of life”, that is the reason He Created us! To Worship Him unconditionally in Love, freely and openly given.  That is why He said we must be like “children”. 

Naivety....think about it...so much can be opened if only we let His Love come through us like His children, we are created to be.  I am so glad He changed me...I love Him like His little child....Oh, How I Love Him!

Please call me naive, because I know ... He loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment