Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MOMENTS OF THE HEART




His placement of my current "home in Jacksonville,FL" has become so powerful!  His guiding light has brought me to so many places. Prayers have been a constant reminder, of the path He has led me to.  The "touch upon my heart" is overwhelming.

 Reviewing some of the Face book support group friends I have; Idiopathic Hypertrophic Cranial Pachymeningitis, Meningioma Mamas, ARC, Sibling Grief, Prayer Warriors, Blue Sky Wellness, Mexican Medical Ministries, Child Fund, UTHS, Daley Group...so many more.  You are part of this journey with me, and I thank God everyday for your love and prayers.

More than I would like to admit, I am reminded of the pain, darkness, and fear so many have in their lives.  The need for His love is everywhere.  All hearts in this world have their "moments"... their "days in the sun"...and thankfully, He can send these "angels among us" to change the darkened path.  You never know what "good", a spirit can truly be holding for this world.  The light He gives us can be "sparked".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXtZ-kZWDI

Let not your heart be troubled... John 14:25-27 
Jesus says;
25“All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment